After two weeks without any laptop (never trust repair services!), I can finally publish my answer to allysimbuilds's nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I feel especially honored because she's both such a devoted builder and writer, even updating the Labeikovsky Legacy on a daily basis! So, if you are interested in your daily dose of simlit... or rather something uncommon? Read her Alien Adoption Challenge then! Either way, I promise you a nice read and a very special charm and humour.
Thank you so much for showing your appreciation. You may of course have honorary membership in a tribe of your choice as well ;)
1. If you could go back in time to witness a historical event, and only witness it, which event would you pick?
Only witness? Phew. I don't know if that counts as a historical event but I'd love to experience August 14th in 1945 on Times Square when news spread over Japan's unconditional surrender after WWII. What I'd like to see is the peoples' joy over the end of the war, it must have been a great moment. Maybe you know the famous photo of the Times Square kiss ;)
Another answer and real historical event would be the fall of the Berlin Wall because of similar reasons.
2. What’s your favorite toothpaste to use and its flavor?
Wait a second, have to check it. *goes to the bathroom* I did already know the brand, it's elmex, a German one. But it has no explicitly declared flavor so I unfortunately see myself not able to answer this question and humbly ask for forgiveness.
3. Do you think you could live in a tiny, or unconventional, house?
Well, technically I'm already living in a tiny apartment. One small room plus bathroom so yes, I could probably survive in a tiny house. Concerning the unconventional one it would depend on its design.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, free of charge, where would you go?
Everywhere? Um, maybe Israel if I had to choose.
5. When you hear the word “open” what’s the first thing that comes to mind?
A spacious courtyard like the Roman atria. Don't know why, maybe because they're "in the open"?
6. If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound when it hits the ground?
Um... sure, I guess? Haven't heard one falling yet when I wasn't around so please don't insist on a proof.
7. What fruit, or vegetable, would you be and why?
An orange. It's bright, colorful and friendly all around.
8. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Very boring, a teacher. For many years. A few years ago, I finally realized that students are cruel and preferred becoming an archeologist. At least the finds you work with can't annoy you actively then. (Please let me assure you that I still do like children though!)
9. What games do you like to play, aside from the Sims?
*coughs* Need for Speed although I'm sooo bad in it, then Minecraft (building only as an unspoken law for myself since I fail in everything else) and a strategy game of which I always forget the name and some time ago, I liked Wildlife Park 2. There are no other games I can remember currently, though.
10. What design style speaks to you the most (ie: boho, minimalist, Parisian, etc)?
I like a lot of styles and can appreciate most of them, but for my own home I'm going with modern.
11. If you had more free time available to you, how would you spend it?
With my friends and family. Our studies are very time-consuming so we don't see each other much outside of university. A bit more freetime with them would be great :)
→ Link to the story
About the author
Living in Germany, MrsRacooney began to mess up the life of her sims in 2016 as she did earlier with her characters of other stories. She likes reading books and well-written stories and sometimes even gets around to writing herself.
Gallery ID: MrsRacooney